Are you looking to up your FileMaker development skills? Would you like to network with other FileMaker Developers from across Asia Pacific? Would you like to gain some deep insights on the latest version of FileMaker? Well I have some great news, we’ve now finalised the dates and the agenda for the FileMaker Developer Days 2018 and it’s time for to BOOK.
Cost: AUD$169 ex per person
When: 12:45pm - 6:00pm Tuesday 22 and 8:30am - 6:00pm Wednesday 23 May 2018
Venue: Australia National Maritime Museum (The Theatre)
Address: 2 Murray Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney, NSW
Visit APAC Developer Days 2018 for additional information and to ask questions about this event.
DAY 1: Tuesday 22 May
- 12:45pm - 1:30pm REGISTRATION
- 1:30pm - FileMaker - under the hood
- History of dynamic layout techniques
- FileMaker Themes and Styles for performance
- Optimising calculations
- Tools to speed up development
DAY 2: Wednesday 23 May
- 8:30am FileMaker Inc. - Industry and business update
- FileMaker Cloud options, protocols and setup
- Perform script on server
- cURL in the wild: how one button gave us a giant toolbox
- Data API for reporting
- LUNCH BREAK - catered for in Foyer
- Design and optimising for iOS and leveraging iOS SDK
- Thinking beyond sync and what that means for how you develop your mobile solution
- Data migration tool and development methodologies
- Is my solution a product and how do I take it there
Sessions will be delivered by FileMaker Inc. employees and FileMaker Business Alliance members.
If you are interested in attending and would like to book, please contact David Borgnis.