Today we announced an exciting new report, the "Workplace Innovation Report: First Edition." This report is based on findings from a customer survey launched in January to uncover the challenges faced by businesses and to reveal the tangible benefits of implementing a Workplace Innovation Platform.
Key findings include:
Prior to adoption of a Workplace Innovation Platform
- 96 percent of business users struggled with business processes.
- 72 percent grappled with problems with file sharing.
- 94 percent had challenges with existing apps and software.
- 85 percent reported that they wrestled with information living in disparate sources.
After adopting a Workplace Innovation Platform
- 85 percent of business users saved time and money.
- 77 percent created more efficient processes for their mobile workforce.
- 67 percent reported increased employee satisfaction.
- 41 percent reported increased customer satisfaction.
Please download the report today and share with your colleagues.
FileMaker Business Alliance partners can download the report and additional resources in the Business Resource Center.