FileMaker Go for iPhone 1.1.2 and FileMaker Go for iPad 1.1.2 updater is available today on the iTunes App store. FileMaker Go 1.1.2 is a free update for all existing FileMaker Go users.
This update addresses the following:
• Adds application language support for French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
• Addresses compatibility issues with large images and container fields.
• Allows users to restore solutions from hibernation by entering the same account name and password once.
• Allows files to be overwritten on iPhone and saved to a temporary location using scripts.
• Resolves compatibility issues running on iPhone.
If you haven’t yet purchased FileMaker Go, it is available on the iTunes App store for $19.99 (iPhone); and $39.99 (iPad).