V3 updaters are now available for FileMaker Pro 11 and FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced.
Here’s what’s been updated in FileMaker Pro 11.0v3
1. File references performance:
• Mac OS X: Improved performance when opening a hosted file that references multiple related files by DNS name rather than an IP address.
• Mac OS X: Addressed an issue where using printing presets created in another application to print in FileMaker caused the FileMaker print options to disappear the next time you tried to print.
• Addressed an issue with text in a field spanning one or more page breaks being horizontally truncated in printouts, previews, and PDF exports.
3. Send Mail:
• Mac OS X: Addressed an issue where Send Mail did not work with Outlook 2011.
Download here: http://www.filemaker.com/support/downloads/