Please join us for the March meeting of DigFM. This month we'll have two speakers:
1. David Simerly, Tech Liaison for FileMaker Developer Relations will discuss the just released DevCon schedule. He'll chat about sessions and answer questions.
FileMaker Pro is more than software, it's a community.
David will discuss:
• How to leverage resources (Forums, TechNet)
• The experience of the Developers Conference
• How to best leverage FileMaker.com
• Sharing your knowledge
• Added value of plug-in developers
2. Nicolas Hunter, from FileMaker, Inc., will be discussing building apps in FileMaker Pro.
Nicolas will also discuss:
FileMaker Pro is more than a database platform.
• Thinking a solution as an App
• Simplicity makes richer solutions
• Get what you want, there's a function for that!
FileMaker is only limited by your imagination. Nicolas will demonstrate:
• iTunes made with FileMaker
• iPhoto made with FileMaker
• Mail App into your FileMaker solutions
There will be time for Q&A and more demos if desired
Nicolas Hunter has been building Databases since 1994. He specializes in:
Solutions for medical practitioners and specialist.
Specific high-level technical solutions for Pharmaceutical Labs and
Documentation Databases and Resource Databases for Car manufacturers.
Databases for Education.
Companies that he's worked for inlcude:
Vivendi-Universal : OVP Vidal (Kind of PDR in the US)
Toyota : for the Toyota European Design Department (TeD2)
Lagardère Group : News Press
French Ministry of Heath : National Dentist Council
The meeting will be held at FileMaker Inc.
5201 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA
Please RSVP at http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php?eventID=1231
Pizza will be served at 6:30. Meeting time at 7:00pm
Please contact Phil Smith
firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-425-6112 with any questions.