Report your FileMaker certifications so they appear in your profile in the FileMaker Community, or if you're an FBA member, get a higher listing on the FileMaker consultant web page.
- For FileMaker Community
- Your FileMaker Community login must use the same email address as you used to register for the exam.
- Click the drop-down next to your name/avatar (in the header bar)
- Select Edit Profile from the Personal menu.
- Select the Your Profile tab on the resulting page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the Certification Registration Number(s) field.
- Enter the certification number you received with your confirmation email/letter into the Certification Registration Number(s) field.
- Click Save.
- Please wait 24 hours after you pass the exam to enter your Certification Registration Number. It can take that log for PearsonVUE to communicate your results to FileMaker Inc.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for your certification update to be applied to your community profile.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or problems.
- FileMaker will automatically update your certifications with all staff associated with your FBA profile. If you wish to confirm your profile certifications, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 people found this helpful