Performance and reliability are essential for business critical tools in any environment. Databases that are used by many people in an organization must be available when needed, and they must allow the user to perform his or her task as efficiently as possible. When working with FileMaker Pro databases, this generally means FileMaker Server must be properly installed, configured, used, and maintained in order to provide high availability to all users. This session will focus on how to properly install, configure, and maintain a FileMaker Server. It will also cover some of the new features of FileMaker Server 12 and how 64-bit support and enhancements to backups can aid in performance and availability.
Products & Technologies
- FileMaker Server 12
- FileMaker Server 12 Advanced
- Mac OS X
What You Will Learn
- Discuss hardware and platform options for FileMaker Server 12
- Learn about 64-bit support in FileMaker Server 12
- Examine new backup options available in FileMaker Server 12
- Discuss configuring your FileMaker Server 12 and maintaining a healthy environment
Download a PDF of the speaker updated slides from the attachments link below.