This goal has started to pick up the pace, so kudos to you for working through it.
Here are some of the FileMaker concepts that you learned:
- Adding a logo image to the headers of your layouts using drag and drop.
- Resizing the header part of your Customer List layout in order to accommodate both the logo and your header field labels.
- Adding text to your layout headers and formatting the text appropriately as an aid to navigation within the solution.
- Exploring themes as a convenient way to manage the appearance of your layouts.
- Using a tab control to present more content on your layout without cluttering up the space.
- Inserting files into a container field (in this case, PDF’s of actual contracts) using drag and drop.
Keep on going, you're more than halfway through!