Now that your solution includes work orders, let's look at how the salespeople will interact with them. First you'll try adding a few work orders manually. Then you'll write a script that improves this experience for the user, and then add a button to make this script easy to run. Finally, you'll work on summarizing and reporting work order information.
Here’s what you’re about to do:
- Try entering new work orders manually (5 min)
- Streamline new work orders with a script (15 min)
- Add a button to perform your new script (10 min)
- Get a total of hours worked for each customer (15 min)
- Chart total hours worked for each customer (15 min)