Excellent job, you’ve made important work order information available to your sales team. With this information at their fingertips, they’ll have more meaningful customer interactions, such as:
- Reviewing the customer's entire work order history
- Scheduling new services
- Calling attention to the fact that a customer is overdue for a specific service
This should help generate new business while ensuring that existing customers get personal attention.
Here are the main concepts that you learned:
- Creating new related records using a portal
- Automating the creation of new related records using a script
- Charting data, including the settings needed to summarize related data
You’re in the home stretch — time to share your work with someone else!
But first, please consider sending us an email to let us know how the training is going. We're very interested in your feedback.