This software adds support for Microsoft Windows 10 and OS X El Capitan version 10.11, and addresses the following issues:
- Windows: Addresses an issue where FileMaker Pro started slowly when certain firewall software was installed.
- OS X: Addresses an issue where FileMaker Pro did not start correctly when the volume name contained certain characters.
- Windows: Addresses an issue where the Specify Calculation dialog box option "Validate only if field has been modified" became deselected after an auto-enter calculation for the same field had been modified.
- Windows: Addresses an issue where, when a script was renamed using an input method editor (IME), the change was not saved.
- OS X: Fixes an issue where scroll bars appeared prematurely in a layout window when the zoom control area was disabled.
- Windows: Addresses an issue where email messages did not include the expected recipients, and attachments were not sent.
- OS X: Addresses an incompatibility issue with Microsoft Outlook 15 where sending an email with an attachment resulted in an empty email body and no attachment.