This software updates FileMaker Pro 14 or FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced to version 14.0.4.
FileMaker Pro 14.0.4 includes security updates and bug fixes, such as:
Scripts and functions
- Windows: Addressed an issue where clicking a script in the Script Workspace scripts pane dragged the script to a different location in the Script Workspace.
- Windows 10: Addressed an issue where the Get(SystemVersion) function did not return the expected value.
- OS X El Capitan: Addressed an issue where scripts using the Insert From URL script step incorrectly returned an SSL certificate error.
- Addressed an issue in the Specify Calculation dialog box where auto-complete was unavailable in the tables list.
- Windows: Addressed an issue where a file that was authenticated via External Server did not display in the Launch Center window Hosts tab when the FileMaker Server file display filter was enabled and the user was logged in to a computer with a network domain account.