FileMaker, Inc. has released FileMaker Pro 14.0v5 and FileMaker Pro Advanced 14.0v5. This update addresses the following:
- Addresses an issue where the View Databases Hosted by FileMaker Server dialog box displayed an incorrect SSL indicator (lock icon).
- Addresses an issue where switching to a layout containing a sorted portal closed the application.
- Addresses an issue where the Go to Related Record script step failed to switch to a custom menu set that was installed on a layout in a new window.
- Addresses an issue that caused some OpenType fonts not to show when a file was saved as PDF.
- Windows 10: Addresses an issue where, under certain conditions, renaming or creating a script in the Script Workspace caused FileMaker Pro to close.
- OS X: Addresses an issue where the Copy (Command-C), Cut (Command-X), and Paste (Command-V) keyboard shortcuts were unresponsive after a file was saved as PDF using the Print dialog box.