Here’s how to add a News stream. You can add streams that track community content based on places, people, or tags. In this example, you'll add a stream that tracks the content in the FileMaker company news areas for our German or Japanese customers.
1) Go to News.
2) Click on the New Stream entry in the list on the left-hand side of the screen.
3) Name the stream whatever you like -- perhaps “Neuigkeiten” or “ニュース”.
4) Click the Done button next to your stream name. A disclosure triangle appears to the right of your stream name.
5) Click on the disclosure triangle. A dropdown menu appears.
6) Choose the Edit Stream option. New options appear to the right, such as Email updates and a Search box.
7) Decide whether you want to receive email updates for this stream. FileMaker company news isn't posted very often, so we recommend that you choose the On option.
8) In the Search box on the right, type “Neuigkeiten” or “ニュース”. These are FileMaker's official news areas in German and Japanese. However, you could create a wide variety of streams based on People, Places, or Tags.
9) Click the Add button for the matching place. You can add more than one place if you like.
10) Click the Done button (next to your stream name) again.
Your stream now shows the contents of the place(s) you added, such as: