Jon Thatcher (FileMaker, Inc.)
Take a tour “under the hood” of the latest FileMaker Server with Jon Thatcher, Senior Architect at FileMaker, Inc. This session will focus on techniques to measure and improve performance of FileMaker Server, including use of the new Top Call Logging feature in Server 15. You will learn how FileMaker Server works, what Top Call Logging can tell you about server performance, and ways to improve the performance of your custom apps.
What you should know
Attendees should have experience with designing custom apps for the FileMaker Platform and should have hosted at least one custom app on FileMaker Server.
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- How to evaluate performance of FileMaker Server
- How to leverage the logging features in FileMaker Server
- “Under the hood” details of how FileMaker Server performs common operations
- Ways to improve the performance of your server-hosted custom apps