Matt Petrowsky (ISO Productions, Inc.)
Prompted by mobile devices, today’s modern design trends lean towards minimalism and progressive disclosure. This session will focus on techniques that will keep your designs simple and progressively accessible.
Using common design patterns along with FileMaker-specific functionality, we’ll walk through a series of examples that take a mobile-first or hybrid mobile/desktop approach. Be prepared for the question, “Can this be used on an iPhone?”
What you should know
You should be comfortable constructing layouts and be familiar with the Inspector palette.
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to implement common mobile design patterns
- See and explore some existing mobile solutions
- Discover new methods of information interaction
- Explore the design toolset in FileMaker Pro