Get the DevCon2Go scheduler for iPad and iPhone
FileMaker Developer Conference - Las Vegas, Nevada - July 18-21, 2016
The DevCon2Go scheduler has all you need to keep on track while you're at the conference. Plus, it's a great sample solution that shows what you can create in FileMaker for the iPad and iPhone. This year the code has been completely rewritten by Claus Lavendt (DataManix) as a demo file for his session on FileMaker Go, and includes great use cases for iBeacons and App Extensions. It also includes a tool for exchanging personal contact information that leverages Geist Interactive's Barcode Generator, created by Jeremy Bante.
With DevCon2Go you'll be able to:
- Build a DevCon itinerary tailored to your interests and time.
- Get up to speed on special meetings, services, and events.
- Read about speakers and rate sessions right on the spot..
- Pull up session information when you enter a conference room (using iBeacons).
- Exchange personal information (using QR codes).
- Share data with other devices (using App Extensions).
To make full use of DevCon2Go, make sure you have FileMaker Go 15 installed, with Location and Camera enabled.
IMPORTANT: a bug fix release (v119) was uploaded on Sat July 16 at 9:30am. Please replace previous versions when you have the opportunity. To determine the version, check the splash screen or the "About DevCon2Go" screen of the app. This is not the same as the data updates you can perform from within the app: