Salvatore Colangelo (Goya Pty Ltd)
Hundreds of tools — such as Slack, Dropbox, and Asana — have been developed for the purpose of coordinating teams. But if your team uses several of them, your information ends up scattered throughout the cloud.
We’ll show you how to use web services to link each of these tools to a FileMaker app, allowing you to manage your projects from a central hub while your team continues to use all the cloud tools that keep them productive.
What you should know
Basic knowledge of web technologies and team collaboration tools
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- Challenges for distributed team collaboration
- Brief introduction to web services
- Effective communication between the FileMaker Platform and modern collaboration platforms (APIs)
- A custom app as the central hub for information