Makah Encarnacao (Soliant Consulting)
We all work hard to create user-friendly custom apps, but what are you doing to make them developer-friendly as well? In this session, you’ll learn best practices for building a custom app that’s clean and intuitive on the inside as well as the outside. Be kind to future developers — and be kind to the future you! This session will include a takeaway file for reference.
What you should know
This session provides valuable information for developers of all levels.
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- How to make your comments effective, and discover non-obvious ways to make comments
- How to organize your custom app so things are easy to find
- How to label your fields, layouts, tables, scripts, and custom functions effectively for development
- How to handle custom app modifications so that they are well-tracked and well-documented