James Wesolowski (Colibri Solutions LLC)
Most FileMaker developers understand how to build and deploy in typical LAN computing environments. However, the local client/server model has given way to myriad implementation methods, and developers need to become comfortable with the terminology and tools in complex IT operations.
This session will explore: the FileMaker Platform as part of the IT application toolset; custom app delivery and access technologies; custom apps in hosted and VM environments; and IT requirements for documentation, testing, and version management.
What you should know
Attendees should be familiar with IT standards supported by the FileMaker Platform and want to learn more about implementing FileMaker custom apps in today’s complex corporate and institutional IT environments.
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- Working with IT on implementation and management of a FileMaker installation
- Common server and application delivery environments
- FileMaker hosting options
- FileMaker custom app version management