Richard Carlton (RCC)
Get up to speed fast on the new iOS App SDK. In this session, you’ll learn the “ins and outs” of building a native iOS app using Xcode, including strategies for data management. Next you’ll see one built before your very eyes! And finally, you’ll get the rules of the road for submitting your custom app to Apple for review and distribution via mobile device management.
What you should know
Attendees should have intermediate skills with FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go, and have a solid grasp of how FileMaker Server works.
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- How to configure and setup new custom apps in Apple Member Center
- How to build a new FileMaker project inside of Xcode
- How to configure Xcode to allow for successful compiling of your native app
- Data management strategies for making sure the customer database is protected