Alexis Allen (DesigningFileMaker.com)
It can be daunting to take a mass of requirements and turn them into an attractive, effective interface. This session will provide a practical overview of the design process for those new to UI design. It will describe important concepts and practical techniques you can use right away. After attending this session you will be able to apply these concepts and techniques to a new design or to the redesign of an existing interface.
What you should know
Some experience designing FileMaker layouts is helpful but not necessary.
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment below.
What You Will Learn
- How to begin your project and define its goals
- How to apply visual design concepts to make effective design choices
- How to prioritize the relative importance of different UI elements
- How to analyze the effectiveness of specific design choices made by you or by others