Jordan Watson (We Know Data)
Do your custom apps meet the UI standards of the most popular apps out on the market? When your apps feel like the ones that your customers use on a daily basis, it provides a more intuitive experience and helps your customers to feel at home.
But what is good user experience? How much is about the interface, and how much is about usability?
I aim to change your perception of what a FileMaker experience should be, taking inspiration from the designs of major tech companies who have spent millions on improving user experience.
What you should know
Attendees should have a basic familiarity with layout objects. Audience participation will be encouraged!
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- The difference between Usability and User Experience.
- What is good “user experience” and why is it so important?
- What are the UI standards of the most popular apps in the market today?
- What patterns and methods are best suited to the FileMaker Platform?