James Wesolowski (Colibri Solutions LLC)
Transform your business to increase opportunities and provide more relevant and effective services to your clients. We will cover client relationships and expectations, process and change management, project management, scoping and estimates, writing contracts, and billing practices. Participants will acquire valuable insights into business consulting as part of their strategy for growing their FileMaker businesses.
What you should know
This session is geared toward the independent FileMaker developer seeking to improve their abilities as a businessperson and consultant.
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- Transforming from a good FileMaker developer to a valued consulting partner
- Establishing a productive working relationship with your clients
- Process and change management as part of FileMaker consulting services
- Effective project scoping and documentation