Andrew Paulsen (FileMaker, Inc.)
With all the exciting developments on the FileMaker Platform, it should be attracting many more new developers. What is the best way to get their attention and demonstrate its value? Come hear a panel that represents many regions and points of view on this vital subject.
This session is co-chaired with Ro Parry of the FileMaker Marketing Department. Panelists include: Kristine Anmark (Sweden), Hiroyuki Aruga (Japan), Henrique Bilbao (Brazil), Salvatore Colangelo (Australia), and Philippe Lazzaroni (Canada).
What you should know
- Materials will not be posted for this session.
What You Will Learn
- How can demonstrate the value of the FileMaker Platform to new developers and attract more of them to working with it full-time?
- What obstacles do we face?
- What have we tried that hasn’t worked, and what have we tried that has?
- How can we as a community work together to make an impact in this area?