Yann Liqueur-Salzédo (infografix)
The grid system is the ultimate tool to speed up your design process. More than a matter of guides and alignment, this technique helps you make layout decisions quickly, while helping to ensure that your interfaces are easier for the end-user to interpret.
Although born on paper, grids are even more relevant to precise digital design. During this session you will learn how to build a grid system for various layout form factors and how to use it most effectively.
What you should know
FileMaker Pro layout tools and elements
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment below.
What You Will Learn
- The advantages a grid system offers both to the developer and to the end-user
- Using a grid system as a framework to structure your layouts
- Using a grid system to speed up your design process
- Accommodating layout form factors for various devices and platforms