Katherine Russell (NightWing Enterprises)
The environment of each file involved in a syncing scenario determines how you will address the interrelated questions of record exchange and record processing. It also may dictate the sync methodology, such as importing records or incremental record-by-record updates. Using indirection and other dynamic scripting techniques, this session will demonstrate flexible approaches to implementing a successful sync for your mobile custom apps — whether hosted or stand-alone.
What you should know
Intermediate to advanced scripting skills
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment below.
What You Will Learn
- Fundamental sync concepts
- Process models for different sync scenarios
- Mapping out the requirements for a successful syncing implementation
- Dynamic scripting techniques with an emphasis on indirection