Susan Prosser (DBHQ, LLC)
Do you think that trendy colors, a snappy custom theme, and a smooth workflow are all that goes into great user experience (UX)? Get your head out of Layout Mode and turbo-charge your custom apps so users make the right choices, get accurate feedback, and slide through your beautifully designed processes without friction.
Learn how to craft database communications that are as good as your kick-ass designs. Discover how mobile and web custom apps especially benefit from lean, polished messages. After this session, you’ll spot friction points and polish your interfaces to deliver that elusive final 10% that makes users most happy and productive.
What you should know
Attendees should be creating (or preparing to create) their own FileMaker custom apps.
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- Understand modern communication models
- Learn where human perception starts ... and where it grinds to a halt
- Identify the friction in your messages
- Test the reliability, accuracy and efficiency of your custom apps