Leslie Kareckas (FileMaker, Inc.)
Join this special discussion for K-12 in-house developers and independent consultants attending DevCon. This is a great opportunity to hear from other educators and learn about the custom apps they are developing in their schools and districts. Please come prepared with questions and topics to discuss with other like-minded K-12 developers.
What you should know
The attendee should either be an educator, a developer within a K-12 school or district, or an outside consultant who develops for the schools.
Products & Technologies
- Materials will not be posted for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Discuss changing trends in the K-12 market that affect FileMaker app development
- Learn how others are leveraging the FileMaker Platform in education
- Hear about challenges and solutions from other developers and educators
- Learn about informational resources available from FileMaker, Inc.