Mark Baum (FileMaker, Inc.)
Web APIs increasingly provide the basis for all kinds of integration. This session will present clear examples from three popular cloud platforms, exploring how the FileMaker Platform can be used to create custom middleware.
This will be an approachable session for people with intermediate skills, focusing on practical applications of the technology and providing several “just add credentials” examples to get you started. Use cases will include data migration with reconciliation (Salesforce), data integration (Marketo), and content management (Jive).
What you should know
You will need intermediate scripting skills and some familiarity with data parsing strategies.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Two-way approach to integration using REST APIs
- Practical use cases for cloud environments like Salesforce, Marketo, and Jive
- Working with data objects (JSON, XML)
- “Just add credentials” example files