For those people who can't use DevCon2Go because they don't have an iOS device, here are a couple of alternatives for key functionality:
You can check the DevCon schedule here:
Generating a QR Code of Your Contact Info
We recommend that you generate a QR code to share with vendors and DevCon attendees. Here's how:
1) Go to a website that allows you to generate QR codes. The one below worked well for me, so I'll write up the instructions for it:
2) Select the Text option. A free text field is displayed.
3) Enter the contact information you wish to provide. You can skip data points if you wish (like Mobile), but make sure you keep all the pipe separators.
Example (skipping the Mobile phone):
4) Click the Create QR code button.
Your QR code is displayed to the right.
5) Click the Download button.
A popup advertisement appears. You can safely ignore this. Your download happens automatically.
6) Store the resulting QR code on your smartphone so that it's readily available if you wish to share your information with a vendor or other conference attendee.