Jesse Barnum (360Works)
Vendor Session Description
FileMaker is not an island. We believe it should stay connected, which is why in our newest version of MirrorSync we have additional functionality to sync FileMaker with almost anything. If you are interested in syncing your database with speed, flexibility, and scalability, you won’t want to miss this session!Jesse Barnum, President of 360Works, will demonstrate the server-to-server sync features in the newest version of MirrorSync. In this session, you will learn: how to sync an on-premises FileMaker Server with a cloud-hosted database, to give you the best speed and reliability possible, how to sync FileMaker Server with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, or any JDBC-compatible database, how to sync FileMaker Server with Wordpress sites and other new database types, how to set up a network of FileMaker Servers across multiple cities around the world, keeping them all in sync with each other. MirrorSync has received the Product of the Year award from FileMaker, Inc., and is the easiest way to set up client-to-server or server-to-server synchronization.
- Please see the attachment below.
What You Will Learn
- To demonstrate powerful server-to-server sync features in the newest version of MirrorSync.
- Syncing an on-premises FileMaker Server with a cloud-hosted database
- Syncing FileMaker Server with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, or any JDBC-compatible databases -- plus other new database types
- Setting up a cluster of FileMaker Servers on Amazon Web Services for enhanced performance and reliability.