Dave Ramsey (geist interactive)
Vendor Session Description
FMPerception is a new developer tool that gives you almost instant visibility into the current structure of your FileMaker system. Unlike some analysis tools available today, there is no lengthy import step. You don't have to wait hours or even minutes to get detailed information about your system. As fast as you can run a Database Design Report you can be exploring the deepest, darkest corners of even a large, multiple file system. It’s so fast it becomes part of your normal development workflow. You’ll feel like you’ve been granted super-powers.
Here are just some of the things that are almost immediately exposed when you have FMPerception:
* Every use of any $$Variables
* Every use of Functions, Custom Functions, or Plugin Functions
* Every use of a Script, or even of a Script Step
* Every use of a field or layout
* Accounts, Privilege Sets, even File Access
* Detailed analysis of layout objects including but not limited to:
* Custom CSS
* The number of relationship steps required to resolve an object
* Differences between versions of files
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- To show how FMPerception can provide visibility into the structure of your custom apps