Chih Hsiao (FileMaker, Inc.)
This session will focus on design pattern and how solving UX problems using repeatable components reduces development cost. Learn how it helps to establish a consistent visual language and feedback mechanism, creating a cohesive user experience that makes your application easy to learn.
In this session, you will learn to identify these patterns, how to create visual and interaction hierarchies, methods to classify and scale your solutions, and design strategies for multiple screens and phones and tablets.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- BEG003 Design Patterns and Multi Device UX (See attachment)
What You Will Learn
- Definitions of design patterns and the development thought process
- Applying design patterns as reusable UI components
- Visual design techniques that complement the user experience
- Designing for multiple screens and mobile devices