Philippe Lazzaroni (Direct Impact Solutions)
For years the Director’s Guild of Canada relied on a desktop-only application to handle member benefits programs and renewals. In 2015, the Guild decided it was time to move forward and modernize its solutions.
This session will show how the organization moved from a limited desktop-only application to a full-featured FileMaker database that connects to a revamped and secure web site. We’ll also show the roadmap evolution for the new system, including UI/UX improvements and future needs for mobile access.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- The challenges of converting data from an old legacy system
- How to deal with multiple district councils with different needs
- How users can benefit from UI/UX improvements
- The steps to plan a web site revamp connected to a FileMaker database