Oliver Sussat (Metropolis Studios / The Academy of Contemporary Music)
This is the story of how the FileMaker platform has transformed two connected businesses, not just supporting their growth, but actively enabling them. Learn how enterprise class systems can be swapped out in just weeks for FileMaker alternatives, and the transformation that results. Discover how to take an entire organization on a learning journey about Data, Information and Knowledge, People, Process and Technology, all using FileMaker, resulting in a happier, healthier, more profitable business for all.
What you should know
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Turn business problems into FileMaker solution—Data vs Information vs Knowledge.
- How to convince the Executive board that FileMaker is the tool for you
- The importance of recognising People, Process and Technology when designing a solution
- The importance of documentation in creating relationships that have longevity