Anders Monsen (Soliant Consulting)
Offloading your database’s work to the server through the Perform Script on Server step can speed up certain actions. Along with the virtual list technique, you can find and format data in interesting ways, mix data from different sources and export sub-summary reports to Excel.
This session will explore how to set up and debug reporting using PSOS, examine how PSOS understand context, how to input information into the PSOS script step and how to retrieve results from scripts performed on the server.
What you should know
Attendees should be familiar with scripting.
Products & Technologies
- Please see attachments below.
What You Will Learn
- How to offload performance intensive tasks during user-driven tasks
- The role of context when using PSOS
- How to troubleshoot server-side scripts
- The use of variables and script results in your server-side scripts