Leslie Kareckas (FileMaker, Inc.)
Join this special discussion for K-12 in-house developers and independent consultants attending DevCon. This is a great opportunity to share your experiences and hear from other educators about the use of FileMaker-based custom apps in schools and districts around the country. Please come prepared with questions and topics to discuss with other like-minded K-12 developers. Lunch to be served in this session.
What you should know
The attendee should either be an educator, a developer within a K-12 school or district, or an outside consultant who develops for the schools.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Discuss changing trends in the K-12 market that affect FileMaker app development
- Learn how others are leveraging the FileMaker Platform in education
- Hear about challenges and solutions from other developers and educators
- Learn about informational resources available from FileMaker, Inc.