Jeremy Bante (San Diego Workforce Partnership)
Large organizations are increasingly milking all the value they can from 'Big Data', 'Business Intelligence', 'Data Science'. They're not just keeping track of their stuff. They're using data to make better decisions.
In this session, we’ll talk about how the FileMaker community can join the party. We'll review what lessons from Big Data in other technologies work in the FileMaker platform, and we’ll walk through a roadmap of some of the most valuable data analysis methods and how to start using them in your FileMaker applications.
What you should know
Attendees should be comfortable with FileMaker scripting, calculations, and schema design.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- How to focus your analysis efforts on the decisions you make
- What lessons from Big Data work well in FileMaker applications
- The most valuable data analysis methods to start building into your solutions
- Next steps for enabling more data analysis among the FileMaker community