Martha Zink (Soliant Consulting, Inc.)
A FileMaker app’s success revolves around collecting accurate and useful data, without interfering with user’s productivity or workflow. Learn how to build an app that is useful and intuitive for users, while keeping users on the right track and entering the right data. We will discuss how developers can manipulate the interface to serve both the user and the data, as well as review different technical topics including conditional formatting, script triggers, conditional visibility, and more.
What you should know
You should be comfortable constructing layouts.
Products & Technologies
- Materials updated as of 07/28/2017
What You Will Learn
- Discuss the importance of User Experience and collecting good data
- Explore FileMaker tools that help guide a user through a workflow
- Discover new ways to implement FileMaker features that help the user
- Discuss the disadvantages of over-controlling users