James Qiu (FileMaker, Inc.)
The virtual DBA helps reduce the amount of day-to-day work the administrator has to do on the server. It monitors OS health, DBS health and server status. It can communicate with the back office and get update information regarding patches and licenses, and notify administrators of critical information, like server status and patch information.
What you should know
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Architecture of the Virtual DBA and the FileMaker Cloud
- Explore the features of the virtual DBA
- The future of the virtual DBA
- Live Demo of the Restful API