Diego DAlessio (SAGAI)
In Buenos Aires there are hundreds of people living in the streets. Together with a team of scouts, we developed an app that allows social workers to know where they are settled, and what their needs are. We also try to raise awareness of how difficult their situation is.
In this session, I'll talk more about this interesting project that allowed me to teach teens how to use FileMaker, and how to work with a proper development method.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- How easy it is to help others with FileMaker
- How to train new developers
- Development best practices
- How to build a better world