Greg Lane (Skeleton Key)
FileMaker Cloud is a simple and affordable way to deploy your solution, and the better you know it, the more you'll get out of it.
This session will cover a variety of best practices learned from hosting many clients’ solutions with FileMaker Cloud. Learn tips for simplifying installation and maintenance, maximizing performance, managing backups, monitoring uptime, and more. Explore ways to run scheduled processes and use plug-ins that are not supported by FileMaker Cloud.
What you should know
Basic awareness of FileMaker Cloud concepts.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Best practices for setting up and maintaining FileMaker Cloud
- How to manage backups and plan for disaster recovery
- Techniques for running scheduled processes and using non-supported plug-ins
- How to effectively monitor your FileMaker Cloud instance for maximum uptime