Alan Deffenderfer (ABD Enterprises)
FileMaker is gaining ground in the Enterprise space, thanks, in part, to the many security enhancements that have been added in the last several releases.
In this sessions, explore a summary of the mistakes and successes experienced developing and deploying FileMaker in the Defense Sector over a three and half year period with a focus on how to meet information assurance and other compliance requirements.
What you should know
A solid understanding of FileMaker Security.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- How the CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability) Triad applies
- Lifecycle Strategies for deployment in high compliance environments
- Security terminology for relating the FileMaker Platform to Enterprise IT
- How and why to enable Encryption At Rest on all Enterprise Solutions