Carmen Fisher (Once in a Blue Moose)
Family-owned Once in a Blue Moose has been selling Alaskan gifts since 1969. With a central warehouse, 7 stores, and a web store, managing inventory is critical.
We use FileMaker to ring up sales, track product locations, transfer between stores, create POs, receive and distribute product, print price tags and shelf labels. Custom reports help buyers manage stock levels of 8,000 products from 800 vendors. And we use FileMaker for annual inventory, tracking employee data, and computer-based training.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment below.
What You Will Learn
- How we use laptops and bluetooth scanners for annual inventory
- How we send program files to cab™ barcode printers for high quality price tags
- How came to write our own inventory management and point-of-sale system
- How FileMaker Can Do That