Philippe Lazzaroni (Direct Impact Solutions)
The City of Montreal was seeking a way to better manage its projects and measure the impact of its economic development activities. In the past, the department relied on a number of spreadsheets and informal processes, with mixed results. FileMaker was introduced to build a modern custom app. To avoid the challenges of maintaining their own server, a FileMaker server was configured and outsourced. A centralized FileMaker custom app was built and deployed to all staff members, with astonishing results.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- How FileMaker was presented to, and approved by, the city’s IT department
- How UI/UX enhancements streamlined the city’s ad hoc processes
- The benefits of having an outsourced hosting environment
- How centralizing data provided better results and performance indicators