Jessica Maryott (Brandeis University)
Brandeis University has been using FileMaker for close to 15 years, during which both the university needs and FileMaker’s features have changed significantly. The process of maintaining existing records while updating to include new requirements from users and integrating new features available in FileMaker has been full of interesting pitfalls and great successes.
This talk will explore some of these experiences, drawing on examples from databases developed at Brandeis both recently and years ago.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- How FileMaker can support integration of data in a university setting
- How fast deployment of new features supports ever-changing requirements
- How FileMaker allows new users to develop useful tools quickly
- How FileMaker supports more complex features as the developer learns more