Jeffrey Carlisle (Pneuma Systems Corporation)
Product development of a new medical device requires iteration, verification, and validation. What if the user experience could be more rapidly developed and tested through simulation? What if that simulation could be used for training and web-based certification of users? What if all of the user documentation could be driven by this same data structure? All of that is easy to imagine, but what if this same database could generate the actual C code needed for the embedded controller of the medical device?
It can. Let’s learn.
What you should know
Awareness of basic new product introduction and R&D processes.
Products & Technologies
- Materials attached below.
What You Will Learn
- How to use a single FileMaker app for a number of diverse functions
- How R&D can be done with efficiency gains of 10X
- Why speed is critical for cost and quality in product development
- Why improved product development efficiency drives innovation