Ken d’Oronzio (Paradise Partners, Inc.)
With FileMaker’s addition of REST, cURL, and JSON, it’s become much easier to create complex automation using a huge variety of web-based services.
In this session, you’ll explore the many gateways available including Zapier, Workato, and more. Discover how to trigger automation from FileMaker, update FileMaker from other internet services, and set up a complex series of workflows to trigger actions in many services. Learn how to examine security implications and when automation becomes too automated.
What you should know
FileMaker development basics.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- REST, cURL and JSON primer
- How to connect with thousands of web APIs without redeveloping code
- When automation becomes too automated
- The security implications of web-connected services
Includes a demonstration of our FREE Zapier app, fmGateway
Now available on Github
More information and documentation at soSIMPLESoftware.com