Ken Worthley (Worthley & Co., Inc.)
Whether just starting out or renewing your commitment to learn, moving from newbie to “Master Builder” can seem overwhelming.
This session will share strategies for learning the FileMaker platform, discuss resources available to further your technical knowledge, and explore the mindset needed to be a successful FileMaker consultant. We will examine what makes FileMaker unique and how to leverage this knowledge. This session will provide you with the next steps to further your FileMaker expertise.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- How to tailor your learning strategy to FileMaker’s uniqueness
- What resources are available to strengthen your technical knowledge
- How to use various tools to increase your skill set
- How to cultivate a lifestyle of learning